Tuesday, October 30, 2012

photo animation brief based on la jetee.

So basically i don't know what the fuck i'm doing for this yet. I've been assigned a short animation to be  composed of 5 photos based on the film la jetee by Chris Marker. Its supposed to express the mood of a place i've found around my school. i've chosen an area by a canal and i want to show how i see it as a slightly magical place compared to the school. I'm not sure if i want to compare the ducks to students or  if i just want to make it purely visual but as it stands i feel that my images are too graphic... i can't think of it in terms of a moving outcome but we'll see what turns up. if you have any advice on how to make it more animated email me delatorre.rachel@yahoo.com thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment